Today’s challenge is to tell you my Goal for the year.
But really, that should be plural. As in Goals. Because I don’t have just one.
You see, I have a lot of goals for this new year, and several of them are writing-related. So, here they are, in no particular order:
- Finish The Water’s Rise, Book 1 of the Elementals series.
- Revise/Edit The Water’s Rise.
- Release The Water’s Rise.
- Write The Fire’s Rage, Book 2 of the Elementals series.
- Revise/Edit The Fire’s Rage.
- Build my newsletter list.
- Utilize my newsletter better.
- Write more interesting blog posts. Even if it isn’t daily.
- Network with other indie authors.
- Learn marketing strategies.
- Help other indie authors by providing low-cost services, such as copyediting/proofreading, book formatting (both print and ebook), and sharing of releases/content/sales/etc.
So, there you have it folks. I’m looking to have an ambitious year!